Yoga Journal Pose of the Day

Thursday, November 6, 2008

training

Yesterday evening was a fun run, the first session of a new 1/2 marathon clinic. Crowds came out, some familiar faces that I had not seen much of over the summer, plus the regulars who have been running together since January.

It was a surprisingly warm and humid evening for November. Many leaves are still on the trees.

Mary managed to get confused about the route we had intended to take, therefore you'll see the loop back upon ourselves, before somebody corrected us and we continued on.

With just days until I leave for Ethiopia, I am excited indeed!
Tire Swing - Kimya Dawson

In case you've missed my explanation of the reason for this trip: I will be running the 10 km international Great Ethiopian Run in Addis, November 23/08. I am raising funds for Ethiopia Reads. Click on the link to check out what they do!


View Interactive Map on MapMyRun.com

No comments: